This is a 10-day online course intended for relationship OCD sufferers, their partners or their families. The purpose of this course is to equip the learners with the necessary tools to better manage their rOCD and ultimately help them enjoy their relationship to the fullest.
This course is not intended to replace sound medical advice but rather to complement it.
- Day #1 – Help learners understand the importance of planning in rOCD recovery.
- Day #2 – Focus learners on the right habits to develop in rOCD recovery.
- Day #3 – Help learners gain a more realistic perception of love.
- Day #4 – Advise learners on how to develop better relationship related habits.
- Day #5 – Help learners identify OCD symptoms and learn how OCD is diagnosed.
- Day #6 – Guide learners to develop self-awareness in key areas to better manage their OCD.
- Day #7 – Encourage learners to develop a more resilient approach to life.
- Day #8 – Motivate learners to develop a wide range of skills for rOCD recovery.
- Day #9 – Inform learners about the main types of therapies available and their differences.
- Day #10 – Inspire and help learners in developing a foundation plan for rOCD recovery.